Version 2.28 of the Application for Extracting and Exploring Analysis Ready Samples (AρρEEARS) has been released. This release includes the following:
- The addition of three NASA-produced land surface temperature and emissivity products from the Suomi NPP Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS) Mission:
- VIIRS Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity Day V001 – VNP21A1D.001
- VIIRS Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity Night V001 – VNP21A1N.001
- VIIRS Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity 8-day V001 – VNP21A2.001
- Pagination has been added to the Explore Requests page. This feature will load the 100 most recent requests for a user, with the ability to page through and view older requests as well. The pagination feature improves the page rendering performance of the Explore Requests page for users with hundreds (or even thousands!) of AρρEEARS requests.
AρρEEARS offers a simple and efficient way to perform data access and transformation processes by enabling users to download only the data they need. AρρEEARS provides access to a wide range of geospatial data from multiple federal archives, including MODIS onboard the Terra and Aqua satellites, the Soil Moisture Active Passive (SMAP) mission, Landsat Analysis Ready Data, Daymet gridded weather parameters, ASTER Global Digital Elevation Model (GDEM) Version 3, and population information from the Gridded Population of the World (GPW) Version 4 collection.
A complete listing of data products available in AρρEEARS can be found on the Available Products list. Additional resources for using AρρEEARS are available on the LP DAAC E-Learning page.
Have questions? Contact LP DAAC User Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.