Version 2.34 of the Application for Extracting and Exploring Analysis Ready Samples (AρρEEARS) has been released. This release includes the following:
- The addition of eight NASA-produced Gap-Filled Net Evapotranspiration, Gross Primary Productivity (GPP), and Net Primary Production (NPP) products from the Terra and Aqua Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) Mission:
- MODIS/Terra Net Evapotranspiration Gap-Filled 8-Day L4 Global 500m SIN Grid V006 – MOD16A2GF
- MODIS/Terra Net Evapotranspiration Gap-Filled Yearly L4 Global 500 m SIN Grid V006 – MOD16A3GF
- MODIS/Aqua Net Evapotranspiration Gap-Filled 8-Day L4 Global 500 m SIN Grid V006 – MYD16A2GF
- MODIS/Aqua Net Evapotranspiration Gap-Filled Yearly L4 Global 500 m SIN Grid V006 – MYD16A3GF
- MODIS/Terra Gross Primary Productivity Gap-Filled 8-Day L4 Global 500 m SIN Grid V006 - MOD17A2HGF
- MODIS/Terra Net Primary Production Gap-Filled Yearly L4 Global 500 m SIN Grid V006 - MOD17A3HGF
- MODIS/Aqua Gross Primary Productivity Gap-Filled 8-Day L4 Global 500 m SIN Grid V006 - MYD17A2HGF
- MODIS/Aqua Net Primary Production Gap-Filled Yearly L4 Global 500 m SIN Grid V006 - MYD17A3HGF
- The AρρEEARS API has been made operational with this release, and users will no longer be required to enable API access before using the API.
AρρEEARS offers a simple and efficient way to perform data access and transformation processes by enabling users to download only the data they need. AρρEEARS provides access to a wide range of geospatial data from multiple federal archives, including MODIS onboard the Terra and Aqua satellites, the Soil Moisture Active Passive (SMAP) mission, Landsat Analysis Ready Data, Daymet gridded weather parameters, ASTER Global Digital Elevation Model (GDEM) Version 3, and population information from the Gridded Population of the World (GPW) Version 4 collection.
A complete listing of data products available in AρρEEARS can be found on the Available Products list. Additional resources for using AρρEEARS are available on the LP DAAC E-Learning page.
Have questions? Contact LP DAAC User Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.