ECOSTRESS data products acquired on June 14 and July 6, 2022, have been removed from distribution due to scene artifacts. Users who accessed ECOSTRESS Level 1-4 data through AppEEARS, Data Pool, or NASA’s Earthdata Search are highly encouraged to review the orbit numbers listed below. ECOSTRESS data listed in the table are not science quality and should not be used.
A link for the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) landing page for each ECOSTRESS dataset impacted by this issue is provided below.
- ECOSTRESS Attitude Daily L1B Global 70 m V001 – ECO1BATT
- ECOSTRESS Geolocation Daily L1B Global 70 m V001 – ECO1BGEO
- ECOSTRESS At-sensor Calibrated Radiance Daily L1B Global 70 m V001 – ECO1BRAD
- ECOSTRESS Resampled Radiance Daily L1B Global 70 m V001 – ECO1BMAPRAD
- ECOSTRESS Cloud Mask Daily L2 Global 70 m V001 – ECO2CLD
- ECOSTRESS Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity Daily L2 Global 70 m V001 – ECO2LSTE
- ECOSTRESS L3/L4 Ancillary data Quality Assurance (QA) flags L3 Global 70 m V001 - ECO3ANCQA
- ECOSTRESS Evapotranspiration PT-JPL Daily L3 Global 70 m V001 - ECO3ETPTJPL
- ECOSTRESS Evapotranspiration dis-ALEXI Daily L3 CONUS 70 m V001 – ECO3ETALEXI
- ECOSTRESS Evapotranspiration dis-ALEXI USDA Daily L3 Global 30 m V001 – ECO3ETALEXIU
- ECOSTRESS Evaporative Stress Index PT-JPL Daily L4 Global 70 m V001 - ECO4ESIPTJPL
- ECOSTRESS Evaporative Stress Index dis-ALEXI Daily L4 CONUS 70 m V001 – ECO4ESIALEXI
- ECOSTRESS Evaporative Stress Index dis-ALEXI USDA Daily L4 Global 30 m V001 – ECO4ESIALEXIU
- ECOSTRESS Water Use Efficiency Daily L4 Global 70 m V001 - ECO4WUE
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact LP DAAC User Services with any questions or concerns.