Data transfers for ASTER L1A Reconstructed Unprocessed Instrument Data will be suspended for October 14 through 28, 2020. During this time period the Ground Data System (GDS) network will change from the current Asia-Pacific Advanced Network (APAN) to the Science Information NETwork (SINET).
The following activities will be impacted while improvements are made to the GDS network:
- The transfer of new ASTER L1A data from ASTER GDS to the LP DAAC will be suspended.
- The transfer of new ASTER Expedited data from EOS Data Operations System (EDOS) to the LP DAAC will be suspended.
- The generation of downstream ASTER AST_L1T, AST_L1AE, AND AST_L1BE data products will be suspended.
- The updates to the LP DAAC ASTER Expedited Data Sets (EDS) system will be suspended.
- The updates to the LP DAAC ASTER Emergency Scheduling Interface and Control System (AESICS) system will be limited to adding and scheduling new requests.
- Data Acquisition Request (DAR) user registration and modification will be on hold.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this time period. Please contact the LP DAAC User Services team with questions or comments.